years have seen an increase in energy costs, a rise in occupant
demand for higher comfort and air quality standards. When using
polyurethane spray foam insulation you can increase your home's
energy performance, air quality and structural integrity.
Make Your Home Greener
Spray Foam Insulation systems are frequently used to insulate a
wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
It is an excellent insulating product for walls, foundations, crawl
spaces, ceilings, header spaces in basements, around pipes and ducts,
swimming pools, spas and hot tubs.
Spray Foam Insulation just makes sense!
View all pictures
– BASF Canada Signs Agreement with the Holmes Group (PDF)
has gone green: BASF Waltite Eco-
• Walltite Eco
is the only medium density foam to achieve the EcoLogo designation.
Some of the criteria involved in the certification process are as
• Must meet or exceed applicable governmental and industrical
performance standards in order to receive the EcoLogo designation.
• Must contain at least 5% recycled content measured by weight
of the final product.
• Must use blowing agents with zero ozone depleting potential.
• Must not be formulated or manufactured with polybrominated
diphenyl ether flame retardants.
• Must be manufactured and transported in such a manner that
all steps of the process