What is Spray Polyurethane
SPF is a 2 part chemical
system that is mixed on site and sprayed in place. Quite simply,
it is "insulation plus sealant". As a rigid cellular plastic
with over 95% closed cell content, Spray Polyurethane Foam acts
as insulation, an air barrier and, in some cases, as a vapour barrier.
Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation will cut energy costs and improve
comfort levels in any building.
use spray foam insulation?
Airtight and durable, lower energy costs, does not promote mold,
ideal for new or retrofit construction, enhanced building comfort.
for more info.
What are the properties
• Continuous, seamless, no joints
• Can fill cracks, voids and holes
• Adheres to wood, metal, concrete, masonry, almost all plastics
• Doesn't settle
of Spray Foam
• spray foam outperforms fiber glass insulation
• often no additional vapour barrie is required, it acts as
its own vapour barrier
• has a high R-Value
of approximately 6.0 - 7.0 per 1 inch thickness
• stops air and moisture intrusion, reducing mold and mildew
• makes your home more comfortable
• saves on energy costs and lowers utility bills
• adds strength to the building structure
• helps keep dust and pollen out
• reduces maintenance and wear on HVAC equipment
• reduces airborne noise
What kind of
Spray Foam do you use?
We are currently using 2lb medium density BASF
WALLTITE is a one step process that provides a gap free, air tight,
monolithic envelope of low permeability closed cell moisture resistant
insulation, that adheres tenaciously to virtually all surfaces,
smooth or irregular.
• Effective insulation material listed by CCMC # 12840-R
• Effective air barrier listed by CCMC # 12877-R
• Effective air barrier system listed by CCMC # 12932-R
• Radiant In-Floor Heating
(Click here for